1. Which authoritarian leader are they referring to?
2. Bogus charges? SEC found her in violation of foreign ownership of a news media group, which must be 100% Filipino owned and managed. And the BIR is going after her for tax evasion and possibly or tax fraud.
3. Little Maria IS NOT their sole person of the year, as they’d have you believe. She is “lumped in” with a selected group.
4. Fearless reporting? More like endless propaganda.
5. Fighting for press freedom? I see no suppression of the press? In fact, for EVERY news organization within the Philippines? It’s been business as usual.